The IPL 2022 Mega Auction has finally concluded. It was an entertaining event which will shape the future seasons of IPL. All the teams have build up their squads ahead of IPL 2022. Defending champions Chennai Super Kings had a successful auction in terms of its squad strength. CSK mainly tried to bring back its old players. They were successful in getting back a few of their veterans but they missed out on a number of the former stars as well. However, fans are disappointed with the treatment given to Suresh Raina. It was not expected from the management of Chennai. Anyways the auction is all over and this list is final for IPL 2022. Fans are excited to see the best playing XI of their favorite team. Let’s see what would be the CSK Predicted Playing XI after Mega Auction.
CSK final squad for IPL 2022
Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Moeen Ali, Robin Uthappa, Ambati Rayudu, Deepak Chahar, KM Asif, Dwayne Bravo, Devon Conway, Subhranshu Senapati, Tushar Deshpande, Shivam Dube, Maheesh Theekshana, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Dwaine Pretorius, Mitchell Santner, Prashant Solanki, C Hari Nishanth, N Jagadeesan, Chris Jordan, K Bhagath Verma, Mukesh Choudhary, Simarjeet Singh, Adam Milne
CSK Best Playing 11 2022
- Ruturaj Gaikwad : The youngster won the orange cap in the 2021 season. There is no doubt that he is the future of the franchise. It is clear that Ruturaj will open the innings for CSK. The management has shown their faith over him by retaining him ahead of the mega auction. CSK Best Playing 11 2022 will definitely feature Ruturaj Gaikwad.
- Devon Conway : In the beginning, it was looking like CSK is having a mediocre IPL auction but before the end they managed to pull an amazing deal. The most underrated pick in the auction has been Devon Conway. In 20 T20Is, Conway has scored 602 runs with a humongous average of 50.17. He can definitely replace Faf Du Plessis in the playing XI. Let’s see if he makes it to CSK playing 11 2022.
- Robin Uthappa : There was a time when Robin’s IPL career was almost finished. However his fortunes changed after coming to CSK. He did not get enough play time in the last season but the few chances that he got, he proved himself. By picking him again, it is clear that he will be an important part of the Super Kings franchise. CSK has shown faith in him and that’s why he has a spot in CSK expected playing 11 2022.robin uthappa csk
- Moeen Ali : The British all rounder remained heavily under-utilized in the starting seasons of his IPL career. His IPL career was brought back to the track when he was bought by CSK during the 2021 auctions. His powerful batting was so effective that the management promoted him to the number three position. Now in the absence of Raina, he will be a crucial player in the middle order.
- Ambati Rayudu : CSK is known for sticking to its players. This time too, they have tried to bring back its old squad. After the mega auction, their batting lineup looks almost similar to the last ones. Ambati Rayudu has been an important player for CSK since his inclusion in 2018 and it seems like he will go one for a few more years.
- Ravindra Jadeja : At present, Jadeja is the best all-rounder. He has been the backbone of the Indian team and the Chennai Super Kings for over five years now. He was above MS Dhoni on the CSK’s retention list.
- Dwayne Bravo : DJ Bravo has been one of the most important members of CSK since 2011. The West Indian has won games single-handedly for the team many a times. The aging factor has affected him and he might get a few less games this time.
- MS Dhoni : Dhoni has been the second most successful IPL captain. Even if he fails to score runs then also he makes his presence felt by his decisions. At 40 years of age, he is still the best wicketkeeper in IPL. Just like the previous times, Dhoni will play the role of finisher in the playing XI.
- Shivam Dube : Dube has been brought in the side as a potential replacement for Shardul Thakur. However it is for Dube to fill in the place of Thakur but he can definitely provide something. Dube is a batting all-rounder who is capable of bowling a couple of overs if required.
- Deepak Chahar : A 14 crore contract with Chennai Super Kings is just unbelievable for Chahar. In 63 IPL games, he has picked 59 wickets so far. The management decided to go after him even at such a high price. This shows his worth for franchise.
Adam Milne : CSK has chosen Adam Milne for their pace attack. A foreign fast bowler is a basic requirement for ever team. Milne has not gained much experience in IPL but he will be a consistent name in the playing XI of CSK in IPL 2022.